משתמשים שרישיונם תומך במוצרי התוכנות FUSION, JAWS, ZOOMTEXT 2024, יש לאשר את התקנת העדכון בעת הופעת חלונית העדכון.
משתמשים שבמחשבם לא מופיעה חלונית עדכון, מומלץ ללחוץ על בדיקת עדכונים שבתפריטי התוכנה.
באתרים ובאירגונים בהם המחשב נמצא ברשת מוגנת או שאין ברשותם אינטרנט יציב, ניתן להוריד את חבילת ההתקנה הלא מקוונת הרלוונטית כאן.
איך לבדוק אם הרישיון מתאים לגרסת 2024?
אזהרה, למשתמשים שרישיונם אינו נתמך בגרסאות 2024 יש לשלול את בקשת העדכון ולסגור את חלונית העדכון.
מה חדש בגרסה זו.
ARIA and Web
- JAWS now supports the “strong,” “emphasis,” “insertion,” “deletion,” and “blockquote” ARIA roles.
- If HTML entity codes (&) were used in an aria-label for a role of "group" or "radiogroup," addressed an issue where selecting options was not working as expected.
- Resolved an issue where JAWS was ignoring the aria-roledescription attribute on textarea elements.
- Resolved an issue where JAWS would unexpectedly activate Forms Mode in some situations on elements that were not form controls.
- If an ARIA live region is inside a table, removed extraneous messages that were spoken when the region updated.
- For edit fields on web pages containing placeholder text, resolved an issue where this text was not being announced when moving focus to the edit field.
- Resolved an issue with tables that use the aria-rowcount="-1" attribute where the table was not scrolling to show additional content when navigating with JAWS.
- On X (formerly known as Twitter), resolved an issue where no speech was heard when using the J and K commands to move through the timeline. Note that to use X commands, you must press INSERT+SHIFT+Z to suspend JAWS Navigation Quick Keys.
- Resolved an issue where JAWS was inserting an extra space in the virtual buffer when encountering the closing tag for certain HTML elements.
- Addressed issues with navigating menu bars on web pages in Chrome. This includes JAWS no longer treating multiple menu bar items as a single item, as well as not ignoring the aria-haspopup and aria-expanded attributes to indicate if an item includes a submenu.
- JAWS now indicates the start and end of menu bars on web pages.
- Resolved duplicate announcement issues with certain slider controls.
- Addressed an issue where links that include the aria-current attribute were not being displayed properly in the Links List dialog (INSERT+F7).
- Resolved an issue where JAWS would become stuck in edit fields on certain websites.
- When composing a new message in Gmail, addressed issues with excessive speech in the To and CC fields.
- Addressed an issue in Edge where JAWS would become unresponsive when accessing the Manage Passwords dialog from a website where you have a saved password.
- Resolved an issue in Edge where nothing was displayed in Braille when typing in a password edit field.
- Resolved issues with reading protected documents in Word.
- Resolved issues where the Braille cursor would unexpectedly disappear after pressing ENTER to begin a new line, or SPACE after typing a link.
- When starting a new Word document, addressed an issue where the Braille cursor would not be displayed until you started typing, or when alt tabbing away and back.
- When entering text into a Word document using contracted braille, resolved an issue where nothing was shown on the Braille display or in the Braille Viewer after pressing ENTER or DOT 8.
- When searching for content in Word, resolved an issue where JAWS was reading the position of the result instead of the actual text.
- If the cursor is positioned in the middle of a paragraph in Word, resolved an issue where pressing CTRL+UP ARROW was moving to the prior paragraph instead of the beginning of the current paragraph as expected.
- In Word, after pressing the AT key to display the @mentions menu in the Comments pane, resolved an issue where JAWS was not reading the menu items as you navigated.
- Resolved an issue where spelling errors in Outlook messages were not being underlined in Braille.
- Addressed an issue where the Quick Settings option, Use UIA for Read-only Message support, was not reading well with speech.
- Resolved an issue with JAWS not reading headings in PowerPoint presentations.
- Resolved issues with LibreOffice Writer becoming unresponsive when used with JAWS.
JAWS Application Fixes
- For administrators installing JAWS in secure environments with limited access, added the ability to skip the Face in View installation using the AdditionalSettings.ini file.
- When exploring an equation containing a table in the Math Viewer with MathCAT enabled, you can now use INSERT+C to announce your current location in the table.
- If the Braille split view is set to JAWS Cursor, you can now move by line or pan the split region similar to the Buffered Text view.
- Resolved an issue where the Show History During Chat Split Braille view in Teams was taking several seconds or longer to activate.
- Added Keyboard Help messages for HumanWare keystrokes that control Split Braille functionality.
- The keystroke to speak the time with seconds, CTRL+INSERT+F12, now works when Speech On Demand is active.
- Pressing CTRL+INSERT+V while focused in the JAWS application window to display About info now includes scripts revision details.
- Addressed an issue with JAWS unexpectedly closing when accessing the Startup Wizard following a seamless scripts update.
- Addressed an issue where attempting to OCR a PDF document using INSERT+SPACEBAR, O, D was not working in the latest Adobe Reader update.
- Resolved an issue where JAWS was closing unexpectedly in some instances after starting and logging in to Windows.
- If multiple JAWS languages are installed, resolved issues where items in the About JAWS dialog were not always visually displayed correctly when switching languages.
- When switching the JAWS language from Arabic to English, resolved an issue where the Arabic layout continued to be used, causing display issues with various JAWS dialog boxes. Also addressed an issue with Arabic where an “out of memory” error was displayed when opening the About JAWS dialog.
- Resolved issues with the Wikipedia, Wiktionary, and Convert Currency Research It lookup sources not working as expected.
- In WhatsApp, resolved an issue where replies to messages were being cut off during reading.
- Resolved an issue with JAWS not always reading incoming messages in WhatsApp.
- Resolved an issue where JAWS was not reading the title when switching between open tabs in File Explorer.
- If the Rely on MSAA for Listviews option in Settings Center is enabled for a specific application, JAWS now indicates columns in a list even if they are blank.